CSX+ Encoding and other Encodings used by Indologists (fwd)

mccomas mccomas at CRES.ANU.EDU.AU
Mon Nov 25 22:19:29 UTC 2002

Dear Friends

I had a look at some of the Unicode fonts earlier in the year. They seemed
to support all the diacritics that I needed. The major problem for me was
that the two of the packages I use, NVivo and Endnote, did not support
Unicode, so I stuck with Times CSX. If you are considering a shift to
Unicode, make sure that the packages you use can handle it.

With greetings

McComas