Indic Religions Conference - Proposal Deadline Extension

Christian Lee Novetzke cln at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Sat Nov 16 12:04:35 UTC 2002

Hello,

On behalf of Madhu Kishwar, I'm passing along this message regarding the
upcoming Indic Religions Conference in Delhi.  Please write directly to her
with queries.

Yours,

Christian

___________________

Due to popular demand, we have extended the proposal deadline for the
CSDS/IAHR Indic Religions Conference.  The new deadline is January 31st,
2003.  We look forward to reading your paper and panel proposals.

Sincerely,

Madhu Kishwar, Convenor

Website:  http://www.indicreligions.com

Phone number in Delhi: 91-0-9818048892

Christian Lee Novetzke
Assistant Professor                                     820 Williams Hall,
UPenn
South Asia Studies                                      36th and Spruce Streets
University of Pennsylvania                              Philadelphia, PA
19104-6305
                                                         Tel: (215) 898-7475
Webpage:
<http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~cln/index.html>www.sas.upenn.edu/~cln/index.html