AW: nyUGkha in Vedic recitation

srutavega chlodwig.h.werba at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Thu May 2 10:09:18 UTC 2002

Dear Colleague,
For the root uunkh which in all probability is of onomatopoetic origin,
please refer to my Verba IndoArica. Pars I (Vienna: Austrian Academy of
Sciences, 1997), p. 453 (no.617) where You will find a comprehensive
treatment of this verbal morphem and its use in the texts.
With my best wishes
Chlodwig H. Werba
ISTB Vienna.