Which South Asian Studies journal?

Dean Anderson dean_anderson at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 28 01:31:37 UTC 2002

I'm trying to find the following article but there are several journals that
are called South Asian studies published in Delhi, Jaipur, Islamabad,
Lahore, etc.

Does anyone know which one this article is in? I'm doing a card catalog
search before I fly 1000 miles to the library to get it, which is why I
can't just scan the shelves.

Erdosy, George .  "Ethnicity in the Rigveda and its Bearing on the Question
of
 Indo-European Origins."  South Asian Studies.  5  (1989): 35-47.