digital texts

Muneo TOKUNAGA mtokunag at BUN.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Mon Mar 4 05:39:24 UTC 2002

Dear list-members,

Working on the S'aanti Parvan, I am interested right know particularly
on the topic: exactly how long BhiiSma survived after his `death' on
the tenth day of the Battle. Descriptions are confused in the epic. I
suppose this topic will shed some light on the development of the
epic. I shall be happy if I can exchange views with someone on this
topic or I am informed of any article, which I don't know, discussing
this topic.

Muneo Tokunaga
KU