Identity of placename Mohapaata?

Madhav M. DEshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Tue Jul 30 04:37:31 UTC 2002

Just spoke to a Mr. Palnitkar here in Detroit.  He confirms that his family
is from the village of Mohapaa.daa near Panvel (near Mumbai).  The copyist
of my ms, Hari Vi.s.nu Pa.lni.tkar must be one of his great great grand
uncles.  This is our Sanskritized Mohapaata.  Best,

Madhav Deshpande

--On Monday, July 29, 2002, 11:30 AM -0400 Madhav Deshpande