a request

Daniela Rossella ghezziem at TIN.IT
Wed Jul 10 13:40:48 UTC 2002

Dearest Friends and Colleagues, maybe someone can help me in finding these
articles?

A. K. Majumdar, *A note on the development of Radha cult*, A.B.O.R.I., Vol.
XXXVI, Paris, III-IV, pp. 231-257, 1956

&

R. V. (B.) Joshi, *The philosophic and the historical background of the
conception of Radha*, Proceedings and transactions of the All India Oriental
Conference (19th Session, December, 1957, Pt. II)

Both of them are quoted in S. Pande, Birh of Bhakti in Indian Religions and
Art, New Delhi, 1982, p. 176.

Many thanks in advance,
Daniela

(By the way, from many weeks I don't receive messages from Indology: perhaps
some problem is in process?)

Ph.D. Dr. Daniela Rossella
University of Perugia, Italy
home address: Piazza Buzzati, 5