Is Unicode welcome yet on the list?

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Thu Jan 24 07:25:24 UTC 2002

(Gently...) I think it might be difficult for those of us with smaller and
older computers, which can't run the latest software.  The example "sloka
would not have been very easy to decode.  I imagine also that email with
this coding would take up more memory and disk space?

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK