Manu

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Apr 16 01:51:25 UTC 2002

Patrick,

One more vote.
In practical terms, two volumes seems the reasonable option. That way one can
choose to carry around either only the text (with the apparatus) or the
translation (with footnotes). I agree with Lars Martin that it is useful to
have the text on one side of the page and the translation on the other but, in
this case, it's probably not a good idea.

The CD Rom (with search capabilities) is, of course, also an excellent
suggestion, but in addition to, not instead of the printed version.