AVP 1

Arlo Griffiths A.Griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Wed Apr 10 08:34:35 UTC 2002

A small correction to Michael's happy tidings below, lest people be
disappointed: Thomas Zehnder's excellent work (Atharvaveda-Paippalaada, Buch
2, Text, Übersetzung, Kommentar. Idstein [Schulz-Kirchner Verlag]. 1999 --
reviews by Mylius IIJ 43 [2000], 295-298; von Hinüber ZDMG 151 [2001], 459;
detailed notes by myself forthcoming) in fact covers only AVP 2. Whatever
work he may have done on AVP 1 is and will almost certainly remain
unpublished.

Arlo Griffiths