Re AgnidaNDa

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Fri Sep 28 14:29:29 UTC 2001

>Dear Prof, Pant,

While I am aware of the your information regarding the priests at the
Agnimath,  our information on the Brahmin and the Joshi caste came
from the priest and his wife directly I will have to suggest that it
is the de facto situation at the time of our visit.(September-October
1994) Unless, of course, they being deceptive for some reason-- which
we have no evidence of.