intratext site

Jan E.M. Houben j_e_m_houben at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 4 08:31:52 UTC 2001

I found the following site interesting -- I did not
yet see a link on the Indology homepage, perhaps
rightly so because it only marginally deals with
indological texts, and mainly in translation. For me
only the thorough indexing of A.B. Keith's translation
of TS may be of occasional use.
The indexing of Sanskrit RV is no great succes. It
seems that intratext can index any text-file for
personal use, but I have not yet tried it.

 http://www.intratext.com/BHI/

The Buddhist section of this site gives some
translated text as the "gospel" of the Buddha.

Jan Houben