NCC / Yoga in 6 a;ngas

Marion Rastelli Marion.Rastelli at OEAW.AC.AT
Tue Nov 20 10:22:29 UTC 2001

The following may be useful for you:
Günter Grönbold, Materialien zur Geschichte des Sadanga-Yoga. I. Der
Sadanga-Yoga im Hinduismus. Indo-Iranian Journal 25 (1983), 181-190.

Marion Rastelli
Institute for the Cultural and Intellectual History of Asia
Austrian Academy of Sciences