J~naanadharmaapta of Jayak.r.s.nabrahma

Toke Lindegaard Knudsen tlknudsen at GET2NET.DK
Tue Nov 6 20:40:19 UTC 2001

Respected members of Indology,

I have access to a manuscript (first half of 19th century) of the
J~naanadharmaapta of Jayak.r.s.nabrahma (a student of
AAnandagiri).  It is a short text consisting of altogether 129
stanzas.  It appears that this text is rare; it is, for example, not
listed in the New Catalogus Catalogorum nor in any other
catalogue available to us here.  Since the text is apparently rare I
am interested in working with it.  However, I would like to know if
other manuscripts of the text are attested and if someone has
already done some work on the text.  I would greatly appreciate
any information about this text.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,
Toke Lindegaard Knudsen