Asking??

Radha-Govinda Mandir govinda at MCSA.NET.MX
Mon Mar 12 13:52:33 UTC 2001

-----Original Message-----
De: Radha-Govinda Mandir <govinda at MCSA.NET.MX>
Para: INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK <INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK>
Fecha: Lunes 5 de Marzo de 2001 8:10 AM
Asunto: Asking??

My dear Sirs:
Namaste. I working in a research for my thesis about the history of Srimad
Bhagavatam. But I am very curious about the papers of criticism to counter
criticism of Rajaram and Witzel et al. Could some of your send me by e-mail
of this informations, becuase I had problems for open the web-sites. Also, I
need that your can help for looking about some funds in the Changchou ruins
in South China maked by the archelogist in this places the last  century. If
you do have some information, becuase I need know all about the
estatigraphic, the dates of this grounds, etc. I will be very please for any
help.If you had new founds of somethiong like that please send me. My name
is Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez from the U A de C in Saltillo Coah.
North-Mexico.
Atte.
At the service of yours.