Asking??

Radha-Govinda Mandir govinda at MCSA.NET.MX
Mon Mar 5 02:13:34 UTC 2001

My dear Sirs:
Namaste. I working in a research. Therefore I need that your can help for looking about some funds in the Changchou ruins in South China maked by the archelogist in this places the last  century. If  you do have some information, becuase I need know all about the estatigraphic, the dates of this grounds, etc. I will be very please for any help. My name is Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez from the U A de C in Saltillo Coah. North-Mexico.
Atte.
At the service of yours.