SV: An article mentionig Indologists

Satya Upadhya satya_upadhya at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 11 02:02:36 UTC 2001

The following site talks about the presence of horses at the Indus site
(claiming that horses were known to inhabitants of the Harappan
civilization) , and also contains a brief critique of Witzel and Farmer:

http://sarasvati.simplenet.com/horse1.htm

S.Kalyanaraman seems to be involved in some way with this site, as a letter
written to him by some archaeologist is published on it.

Would appreciate any comments on this.

-Satya