Query

Radha-Govinda Mandir govinda at MCSA.NET.MX
Sat Mar 3 14:23:47 UTC 2001

-----Original Message-----
De: Rohit Chopra <cosmicomic at HOTMAIL.COM>
Para: INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK <INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK>
Fecha: Sábado 3 de Marzo de 2001 12:56 AM
Asunto: Query

>Dear Indologists,
My dear friend I recieved your letters by Vediccultural group news letter.
>I am not an Indologist and have a query that I am sure you would be able to
>help me with. Recently, a colleague of mine who works on early Renaissance
>Spain told me that through Spain the Panchatantra and one other Indian epic
>(which he could not remember) made their way into European folklore. I
would
>be grateful if anyone could provide me with guidance about this.

My name is Hare krsna das, I am student of literature spanish lenguage inm
de U A de C. Yes it is right, I avery scholars in this field know very well
that the  Muslim imperium bring from India the Damila Camila work, this is a
trasculturizade narrations from Hitopadesa a Pancatantra. The King Juan the
Sage, has in his court, scholars from different sides, muslim, Juwis and
christhian, And the Arabic poeple carrierd to Spain many historys form the
India puranic works, For exempla I found the same history of Ajamila in the
crihstina catholic works called The Miracles form our Lady (Virgen Mary),
transcultirized to spanish catholic folk, Even the spanish recived so much
sanscrit words. So the muslim invation let to the europeans people many
things form Indias arts.