Did you hear this?

Aditya, the Cheerful Hindu Skeptic a018967t at BC.SEFLIN.ORG
Tue Jan 30 13:19:52 UTC 2001

Vanbakkam Vijayaraghavan <vijay at VOSSNET.CO.UK> has written as follows:
>In India, if Establishment is to be rejected, then students will demand
>sanskrit since the "secular"  Establishment in India is very anti-sanskrit.
>Any idea of sanskrit  evokes images of molten lead down the ears a la Manu

This is your imagination.
I have no evidence to accept that Indian "establishment" is anti-sanskrit.
If anything, it is either pro-British English or pro-native languages.

Have a peaceful and joyous day.
Aditya Mishra
Primary email: a018967t at bc.seflin.org
Primary homepage: http://www.pompano.net/~aditya
ICQ # 1131674 Phone #: (954)746-0442  Fax # (209)315-8571
Random thought of the day:
        What part of my brilliance don't you understand.