agnir iva raaja.h

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Tue Jan 23 14:19:56 UTC 2001

I detected that the citation "agnir iva raaja.h" is at least as old as
Bha.t.toji Diik.sita's Zabdakaustubha where he says: agnir iva raaja.h
vaayur iva paaza.h ity aadi parizi.s.ta-udaahara.nam sa.mgacchate.  This
could refer to some text called Parizi.s.ta or may simply mean "remaining
examples.  In any case, it looks like a citation and begs for a source.
Best,
                                                Madhav Deshpande