Moon and Cycle of death and rebirth

SuryaPrakash Sharma ridhi88 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 8 01:31:08 UTC 2001

> S. Palaniappan
to reply the details asked my sp,i would give her
reference of a hyme of yajurveda(i am not getting
reference,but it is available in all the branches of
yajurveda,that is TS,MS,KS,VS etc.,"ko ekaki
charati,kaschit jayate punah,ko himasya
bheshajam,kaschit aasiit pilippilla,THAT IS WHO MOVES
ALONE,WHO TAKES BIRTH AGAIN AND AGAIN,WHAT IS THE
MEDICINE FOR COLD,AND WHICH IS LOOSENED ONE.
THE NEXT RITUAL REPLIES AS FOLLOWS:SUURYA EKAAKII
CHARATI,CHANDRAMA JAYATE PUNAH,AGNIR HIMASYA
BHESHAJAM,RAATRII ASIIT PILLIPPILLAH,THAT IS THE SUN
MOVES ALONE,THE MOON TAKE BIRTH AGAIN AND AGAIN.FIRE
IS THE MEDICINE OF COLD AND NIGHT IS THE LOOSENED ONE.
IT LEARLY DEFINES THAT THE PATH TOWORDS MOON IS FOR
THOSE WHO HAS TO TAKE REBIRTH.where as the yogis and
liberated souls goes through the SUN.
(unfortunately my documents and index to YV is not
with me,you can find it from any YV index

=====