PROBLEM OF WORD PANIS

SuryaPrakash Sharma ridhi88 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 5 00:59:43 UTC 2001

dear Mr girish,

I read your article about panis,i appriciate the labour you done,to enlighten us,but still i suggest you the following facts:-

1>the people of harappa (and mohanjodaro)were also aryans.Refer the research submitted by Dr fatahsingh"Ex directer of rajasthan puratatwa vibhaga.

2>the panis were persons who worships coin"in place of GOD".even today there are persons belonging to this community,they are so called baniyas.As you said the "WORD" banian and PANI are derived from the same root.

3>The story of panis and indra is not a history but a riddle to explain some natural secrets.I advise you to refer the translation of vedas by Swamy dayananda saraswati,or Acharya vaidhyaNatha shashtri the later one's translation is in english available.

4>As the majority of hindu religous people beleaves veda as devine and not history,I suggest you to look at their original translations to define the riddles of natural secrets etc..,

5>the fire ituals also impliments the hymes for various purposes.these purposes clarifies the relation between the ritual,material used,and the purpose to be served.the ritualist pandits either ignorent about it or donot want to tell others?so you have to get it some how.

6>since last 25 years i am constantly in touch with vedas and fire rituals,.I am basically an aeronautical engineer,but convinced that the fire is the root cause of modern science,The word "indra" many times used for the"sun" etc..,One of the dictionary ment to solve the riddles and secrets of veda is "NIGHANTU and NIRUKTA" of yask.WHITH NUMBER OF EXAMPLES HE HAD SOLVED THE MYSTERY OF VEDIC MANTRAS.

spsharma