Dravidian Origins

shrikant bahulkar bahulkar at PN2.VSNL.NET.IN
Tue Jan 2 03:05:04 UTC 2001

Already there exists a Sanskrit verse similar to the Telagu one :

no gurjariistana ivaatitaraa.m niguu.dho
naandhriipayodhara ivaatitaraa.m prakaa'sa.h /
artho giraa.m apihita.h pihita's ca ka'scit
saubhaagyam eti maraha.t.tavadhuukucaabha.h //

I do not remember the source of this verse at this moment.

Shrikant Bahulkar