The white yajurveda and the black yajurveda,yajnavalkya and yoga

SuryaPrakash Sharma ridhi88 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 2 00:43:27 UTC 2001

sage yagyavalkya,

he was the great person who is supposed to be the auther of yaga darshan as well as the so called white yajurveda.Let us think over the difference between the white and the black yajurveda.I had gone through the shukla Y.V of yajyavalkya,kanva samhita etc,and the black y.v eg,kathak,matryani,katha,tattariya,and kapishtthal etc..,in my opinion the purest form of mantras without any mixing of brahmanik mantra are called the white y.v where as the mantras added with brahmanic words(to clarify their meanings in a better way)are called krishna y.v.

As far as yoga sidhhis are concerned not only yajnyavalkya but all yogi's eg patanjali,gheranda and goraksha also described variety of sidhis.The problem is that the authers gave very brief details about these siddhis.The present teachers of yoga philosophy are unable to explain them except the mere theoritical details given by the authers.The yogis who practice yoga and having experience donot want to talk about these sidhhis. They prefer to keep their vidya or sidhhi hidden.it is believed that bringing them to light will make them the looser.It is a fact also,realised by many including me.When i was at jodhpur(rajasthan INDIA),i met a yogi who was called mouni baba(the person who donot speak) for 9 years.then he was talking very little.Once i had a chance when i and he were alno.I had some doubts about yoga siddhis,which he clarified very easily,but soon after his other disciples came,and he stopped the topic saying ,the unautharised persons are coming let us stop it here.Later i asked him to teach yoga to atleast one person,but he replied ?you bring any authorised person,i will teach him,he got many disciples having very good adminstrative and financial positions,but noone went to him,to learn yoga,every body was going to him to get his personnel problem solved and they were getting the results.Thus a yogi left the world without teaching the yoga.

spsharma

The so called sidhha yogis says that if the right person approaches them,they will enlighten him.