Article on ancient Tamil society

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 1 21:00:41 UTC 2001

Dear Indologists,

Happy new year and new millennium.

On this first day of the new millennium, please take a look at the following
URL for a new look at the ancient Tamil society two millennia ago.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/members/palaniappan/bards/Bards01.htm

I hope members interested in society, religion, literature, and Tamil will
find it of some interest.

I have to thank the University of Cologne's IITS for their Digital Tamil
Literature site which is a great resource for Tamil studies. I also thank
Dominik for his help in mounting the article.

I look forward to your comments.

Regards
S. Palaniappan