Criminals at large

Narayan R.Joshi giravani at JUNO.COM
Sat Feb 17 02:34:16 UTC 2001

According to my opinion, Indology is not the place to wash dirty linens of
Indian politics, especially self-serving politics practiced by late Indira
Gandhi. To the best of my knowledge, even after 17 years, the main
criminals (like Jagadish Tytler, Sajjan and others) who encouraged and
participated in the destruction of lives and property of our Sikh brothers
are not put behind the bars-neither by the past Congress governments nor by
the present BJP government. Are these criminals hiding behind Indra? Then
somebody has say "Indraya TakshakAya SvAhA".Since no body is saying, I
believe India has remained enslaved indirectly even after 1947.N.R.Joshi.