Urdu,Hindi,and Sanskrit

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at PADMACHOLING.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Feb 10 01:04:36 UTC 2001

I did say I would not comment anymore on this thread as it is not
Indological, but just briefly:

Aditya, the Cheerful Hindu Skeptic wrote:

> Kamal Pasha died in 1928 therefore your statement about 60s does not
apply
> to him unless you assume he is still alive.

No, but his legacy lived on for a long time -- you may applaud this
while I may deplore certain aspects.  That's all.

> Just because you  may have personally visited a country does not
make you an
> expert on its history.
No, but are your qualifications any better ?

> It is up to you to comment on whatever you choose and I will comment
on the
> matters of my choice
Of course -- you are perfectly entitled to do so within the stated
constraints of this list though big brother is watching :)

> I regularly read newsgroups about Turkey and for more information
you may
> visit http://www.ataturk.com/ .
An impartial source of information ?

Best wishes,