Urdu,Hindi,and Sanskrit

Aditya, the Cheerful Hindu Skeptic a018967t at BC.SEFLIN.ORG
Sat Feb 10 02:15:36 UTC 2001

Stephen Hodge <s.hodge at PADMACHOLING.FREESERVE.CO.UK> has written as follows:

>I did say I would not comment anymore on this thread as it is not
>Indological, but just briefly:
But you could not resist to have the last word.
Anything that you do not approve does not count.

>No, but his legacy lived on for a long time -- you may applaud this
>while I may deplore certain aspects.  That's all.
Does it mean anything?
Can he be held liable for his successors and how can any reasonable person
assume that his successors are following his own solutions?

>No, but are your qualifications any better ?
Of course.
I have studied a lot more than you about his ideas and reforms and still
follow the event in the country. Just as you were not born in India but have
shown interest enough to join this list. I am also a subscriber to list on
Turkish interests and have many email friends in that country.

>> visit http://www.ataturk.com/ .
>An impartial source of information ?

What is your definition of impartial?
Do you claim that only what you say or write is impartial?
Are you accusing every one else to be partial?

Have a peaceful and joyous day.
Aditya Mishra
Primary email: a018967t at bc.seflin.org
Primary homepage: http://www.pompano.net/~aditya
ICQ # 1131674 Phone #: (954)746-0442  Fax # (209)315-8571
Random thought of the day:
        There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker.