Studia Indoloczne (?)

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sat Aug 4 22:44:44 UTC 2001

I'm forwarding this bibliographic query to the listserv of CONSALD
(Committee on South Asian Libraries and Documentation -- which
consists of a few dozen of my colleagues who are South Asia
Librarians). I also tried searching a number of sources and could not
locate anything resembling this citation... I will be very interested
to see if someone can hunt it down, as no libraries in the appear to
have this journal (if this is, indeed, its name).

David Magier
South Asia Librarian,
Columbia University