SV: What next

Gunthard Mueller gm at ANTHOSIMPRINT.COM
Tue Apr 17 10:27:46 UTC 2001

You may well be right.
I am worried that interesting discussions
might slide off the list. Your concern is to prevent
the opposite, i.e. bad stuff to crop up too much.
It's difficult to gauge which would be the main
issue. As we have had a bit of a hard time with
what is essentially the approach that I would favour,
maybe we should follow your approach this time round.
Anyway, before anything happens, Dominik might
reconsider anyway (Dominik???????), and if not,
we should anyway have a thorough discussion about
it all before going ahead with anything.
Yours,
Gunthard