[ADMIN] Closing INDOLOGY

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 17 14:26:38 UTC 2001

With 650+ members, is it possible that a rotating system where
one Indologist (or a lister selected by Indologist(s)) reads the messages
and then allows the posts to reach the whole list? This moderation effort
is for *one* week only, and once a year per Indologist. It should not be a big
burden on personal time. In any case, there are members who read all the
messages. So, why not read them before their appearance on the List. Just
for a week per Indologist shouldn't be terribly time-consuming.