SV: Idiom, and, Grammar, (and, chariots, again!)

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Thu Apr 12 11:19:37 UTC 2001

Subrahmanya S. [SMTP:subrahmanyas at HOTMAIL.COM] skrev 12. april 2001 05:53:
> The kinds of idiotic arguments given about modern day tanks being
> transported on trucks being used to justify some fast imaginary aryan
> chariot shows more about the whacko thinking of the euro-supremacist
> academics.

For some time now, I have suspected that Subrahmania is not the person he
claims to be. His latest answer confirms my worst fears. Mr. Subrahmania is
not an OITer, he's an AITer!

In fact, I put it to you, Sir, that you are a closet invasionist who has
infiltrated the list with the sole purpose of discrediting the OITer cause
by the whimsical outlandishness of your arguments!

Although I cannot prove this, I strongly suspect that you are in collusion
with that infamous cohort Witzel and Farmer, since your answers to their
postings invariably make them seem more brilliant that they really are.

To put it bluntly, with an enemy like you, Mr. Subrahmania, who needs
friends?

May I kindly suggest that you come out of the closet and stop this silly
game? You have lost credibility as an OITer for the simple reason that
noone who can walk, talk and send emails is that stupid. Come out of the
closet, Mr. Subrahmania, and confess to your invasionism! Or else, give us
a break.

Supremely yours,

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse