Mahabharata date. Was: Iron Age in India

Narahari Achar nachar at MEMPHIS.EDU
Tue Sep 26 00:09:05 UTC 2000

I agree with Professor Kochhar's assessment that there is an urgent need to
resolve this issue. I have undertaken to study this issue with computer
simulations using modern planetarium software and hopefully will be able to
arrive at some conclusion regarding the merits of various dates quoted by him.
How soon, I can't tell. But then, science has no final word, (paraphrasing
Kochhar's words!). Regards-Narahari Achar