Mahabharata date. Was: Iron Age in India

Anand M. Sharan asharan at ENGR.MUN.CA
Sat Sep 23 09:46:37 UTC 2000

Dr. Kochar:
Thanks for the information provided . It is a very good lead which will
save me a lot of work . The dates around 3000 BCE, which many of  the ones
you have quoted is remarcable . I have also seen about the date of Ramayan,
around 7100 BCE . I had all along been wondering at their assumed model .
Even other softwares which are used by many people here , their modelling
information remains unknown.

I was working on the research of Maharaja Jaisingh II - Jantar Mantar  when
I realized the possible problem in the dates which many have arrived at .

There is no harm in trying, even if it is another one. After all, this is
the human nature . If it can be resolved, it will unravel one of the
important mysteries in the World History .

Thanks again for your valuable suggestion. That book is not available in
our library here. It will take some time to get .

Regards,
Anand M. Sharan