publication (?) by Annette Meuthrath

George Baumann george.baumann at UB.UNI-TUEBINGEN.DE
Fri Sep 22 05:42:49 UTC 2000

Dear Ms Kellner,

The thesis by Annette Meuthrath has been published 1996 in the Oros
Verl., Muenster and Echter Verl., Altenberge. The ISBN is
3-89375-120-3 or 3-429-01760-2. The series is:
Religionswissenschaftliche Studien No. 36.
I hope this data is of use to you. The call number of the book in
Tuebingen is: 36 A 6532.

Best regards,

George Baumann

> Date:          Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:56:25 +0200
> From:          kellneb5 <birgit.kellner at UNIVIE.AC.AT>
> Subject:       publication (?) by Annette Meuthrath
> To:            INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK

>   In her 1996 publication "Untersuchungen zur Kompositionsgeschichte
>   der NyAyasUtras", Annette Meuthrath refers to her MA-thesis "Die
>   NAgArjuna zugeschriebene VigrahavyAvartanI und die NyAyasUtras.
>   Eine Untersuchung des Verhaeltnisses beider Texte zueinander"
>   (Muenster, 1990) as "in the press". Does anyone know whether this
>   thesis was ever published?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Birgit Kellner
> Institute for Tibetan and Buddhist Studies
> Vienna University

Dr. G. Baumann
Universitaetsbibliothek Tuebingen
Wilhelmstr. 32