India at time of Mahabharata map

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Tue Sep 19 15:35:32 UTC 2000

I am investigating having the map scanned into the Library of
Congress's collection of scanned maps or  onto some other site.

The map is NOT the same as the one in the Schwartzberg atlas.

I think I erred in saying this had been distributed to participants
in the LC Cooperative Acquisitions Program.  The card number (LCCN) is
not a field office number.  I suspect I presented LC its copy some
time ago.

The publisher, Deccan Printing Works, does not appear in the Pune
telephone directory now.

Allen Thrasher

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.

Senior Reference Librarian       101 Indendence Ave., SE
Southern Asia Section               LJ-150
Asian Division                            Washington, DC 20540-4810
Library of Congress                     U.S.A.
tel. 202-707-3732                       fax 202-707-1724
Email: athr at loc.gov

The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of the
Library of Congress.