Sanskrit Grammarian

Patricia Meredith Greer pmg6s at CMS.MAIL.VIRGINIA.EDU
Fri Sep 8 11:45:29 UTC 2000

Dear Indology members,

Can anyone tell me how I can get Netscape to read the fonts
correctly on Gerard Huet's page?  For many letters, such as
"n or ~n, I read only blank rectangles.

Thanks!

Patricia Greer

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:34:03 +0100 Dominik Wujastyk
<ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK> wrote:

> [...]

Patricia M. Greer
Department of Religious Studies
University of Virginia