Sanskrit and PIE

Arlo Griffiths griffithsa at RULLET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Wed Sep 6 20:49:55 UTC 2000

I don't see exactly which point you're trying to make. I don't know whether
figures are available, but I would guess that of the ca. 95% 'non-foreign'
words in the .RV a very vast majority can be reconstructed quite safely to
PIE.
    What is your point about the OIT?

Arlo Griffiths