colophon verse

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Tue Sep 5 13:03:40 UTC 2000

If I were to emend the verse, it would read:
bhagnap.r.s.thaka.tigriivaasthirad.r.s.tir adhomukha.h |   [read:
-asthirad.r.s.tir-]
du.hkhena likhita.m grantha.m putravat paripaalayet ||

The first part of the verse especially seems apt, because a few
years ago I almost broke my back lifting a heavy box of books and had to
be rushed to a hospital.
                                        Madhav Deshpande