New Harappan Gallery

Bijoy Misra bmisra at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Oct 28 04:33:09 UTC 2000

Dominik,
You sent message of guillotine to me, Michael and others
while we discussed about the foundations of Indology.
Now what's this?  How does this list care what hindutva people
do in India?  We are entering another round now.
Apparently there is an exhibition.  shall we extrapolate
how uneducated the organizers are and then say everyone else
with some tint lacks analytic skills?
How about using guillotine?

BM