Regarding indology and intuitive knowledge

V.C.Vijayaraghavan vijay at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Tue Oct 24 20:27:38 UTC 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Peck" <rpeck at NECA.COM>
To: <INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding indology and intuitive knowledge

I may also add that in the Tamil popular conception throat viz 'nenju' also
occupies the place of justice, equity, fairness, etc.

There are common expressions like Nenjukku needhi i.e a cry for justice, or
'Nenju ketkavillai' which literally means Throat did not accept it which is
understood to be 'I felt something unfair and monstrous'

I wonder whether any Tamil scholars have something to add on this with
examples from literature