Regarding indology and intuitive knowledge

C.R. Selvakumar selvakum at VALLUVAR.UWATERLOO.CA
Tue Oct 24 23:36:17 UTC 2000

'>'One serious limitation I found was that Indians tend to identify their
'>'center of being within their chest whereas Westerners identify their center
'>'as being in their head. Similarly the Indian source of vitality lies within
'>'the guts rather than in the chest. Does not this basic difference lead to
'>'differences in interpreting literature?

     I don't know, whether you're making a new discovery which will
     one day win a Nobel Prize for medicine, or simply you are wrong.
     Would you please tell me your basis for your extraordinary claim?

     Thanks

     C.R.Selvakumar

     P.S. It may be of interest for some to note that in Tamil, the word
          uLLam stands for, among other things, 'inside, mind, soul'.
          uL > uLLam
          uL > uLLu (think!)
          uL > uN > uNar (feel!)
          uL > uN > uNmai (truth, reality, realization)
          It is for humans there is meaning; mechanical logic and
          relationships are for robots and cybernetic machines.

'>'
'>'regards
'>'Bob Peck
'>'