new Indology list

Namrata Bose namratabose at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 23 18:18:59 UTC 2000

Why are you complaining Bijoy? This is a white racist list. All know that.
Instead of
complaining, join http://www.egroups.com/group/IndianCivilization
this man Dominik is supporting India bashing and will find any excuse to
save his favorite white
people or others who support white people like Thompson and Deshpande. He
can tolerate Farmer, who cannot read anything serious in indology just
because he is
white. See how chicken hearted he is when he talks to christian fanatics
like Robert zydenbos or
to ISI pakistani agents like Samar Abbas.Only people who condone racism or
have no self respect
can remain here. Now I want D to cancel my membership of this list. I have
had enough of his nonsense. No
self respecting indian should stay in this list. Nobody who believes in
fairness and in the
equality of all races can stay in this list for one minute. Is Farmer a
trained Indologist? Is
he just lurking? Just the other month he posted 28 times on a minor matter.
Dominik, you think
that the idiot queen still rules India. Really speaking, she cannot even
control her own
dysfunctional family. Reading these sickening fascist emails from Salmon,
Thomson, Vassilkov I think that the missing link in human evolution has been
found. In some Indologists the reptilean part of the brain has not evolved
to the human level. Dominik and other people should get asian girlfriends
with the help of farmer. That is the only way they can escape the charge of
racism. I want more Farmers and Dominiks to support indology. This way it
will die faster :-)

Namrata

    From: Bijoy Misra <bmisra at FAS.HARVARD.EDU>
    Dear Dominik,

    I must assume that this forum does not have any political agenda
    like many other forums have.  I don't see the other forums because
    most of it are opinions.