new Indology list (post script before my signoff)

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 23 20:43:12 UTC 2000

Namrata wrote

>Dominik is supporting India bashing and will find any excuse to
>save his favorite white  people or others who support white people >like
>Thompson and Deshpande.

Namrata

Could you please write a research paper on fascists on this list and get it
published in a reputed academic journal?

(I know you can't.)

I agree a new list is needed, wherein any one with any capacity can post;
not necessarily those who have qualifications as specified by this list.

But if the new list is used just for writing such stuff, any number of lists
wouldn't help. I don't believe in peer reviews and publishing in journals
because it is ultiamtely it is you who must stand responsible for your work.
If your work is good they will catalog it and study it, or else you stand
exposed.

I see IndianCivilization is a serious list as of now(!) It may work, let me
give it a try.

Regards and bye
Bhadraiah Mallampalli