OUP website, ..

Lakshmi Srinivas lsrinivas at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 22 16:35:06 UTC 2000

--- Venkatraman Iyer <venkatraman_iyer at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:
> In recent years, there many good and inexpensive
> paperback editions published by Oxford University
> Press in India and Pakistan. Are there any websites
> from OUP India and Pakistan? What is the URL
> address?

As far as I know, OUP India does not have a web
adddress. But you could go to the OUP web site and
search for a title published by OUP India, say, the
Anthology of Modern Indian Poetry by Ramanujan and
Dharwadker (or Viraha Bhakti by Friedhelm Hardy) and
then ask for "More titles like this". That will get
you many more OUP India titles.

Hope this helps,

LS