"Science" in India

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Oct 22 08:33:37 UTC 2000

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Bijoy Misra wrote:

> In earlier times, you were expelling people for some violations.  I
> have not been very clear what you consider research and what you would
> definitely consider an opinion.

People get expelled from INDOLOGY for quantitative errors, not
qualitative.  I have never expelled anybody on the basis of their
views.  I have been very careful and very explicit about this, and I stand
by the record of of the list on this matter, which is impeccable.

People get expelled (after warnings) for repeatedly breaking the rules
about size and frequency of their postings.  These rules are explained
very clearly in the "scope and rules" documents on the list's website.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.