Quality Intellect

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Oct 21 15:25:31 UTC 2000

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Ven. Tantra wrote:

> I would like to suggest that essential quality does
> not in any way require "qualification," and that the
> sole requirement for participating in this Electronic
> "Indian Studies" Forum is that one be in possession of
> a quality intellect.

I'm sorry, but no.  I founded this list with the explicit idea that it was
for people who had quality intellects AND had used them for six or more
years in the full-time study of Indian history and culture.

Less-qualified people are welcome to lurk, but not to post, especially on
topics they feel passionate about.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.