"Science" in India

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Oct 21 15:12:06 UTC 2000

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Samar Abbas wrote:

>  Nowhere is it written that Mr. Kak and others are not allowed to take
> part in Indology-List. Then why does he not then come to Indology and
> defend himself against the charges levelled?

Actually, Subhash Kak was a subscriber to INDOLOGY for a while in 1993.
However, he seemed mainly to want to post copies of his articles to the
list, full text.  I wrote and asked him no to do this, but he persisted. I
think I asked him again not to do this, and then he resigned.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.