Archaeology of India between 3000 BC and 600 BC

SHREENAND BAPAT shreebapat at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 2 16:32:20 UTC 2000

Dear Shri Joshi,
There are not only sites but cultures to fill in the gap between 300 BC and
3000 BC. These cultures are called as:
1) Post-Harappan Chalcolithic: Ahar, Malwa, Kaytha etc.
2) Deccan Chalcolithic: Jorwe etc,
3) Megalithic,
4) Ochre Coloured Pottery
5) Painted Grey ware
and finally
6) Northern Black Polished ware.
Please refer to any book of Protohistory for the information of these
cultures.
- Shreenand L. Bapat