Rajaram episode

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 2 14:51:42 UTC 2000

Thiru. Vijayaraghavan ezuti_nAr(wrote):
>Mr.Ganesan quotes from Robb to "prove" BJP, RSS and it's "parivar" are
>fascist.....

I don't want to "prove" today's BJP etc., are fascist. Just pointed to
Jaffrelot's work where *he* discusses the historic connections between
fascists and early RSS leaders. My interests are more towards
the relations between the twon classical heritages - Tamil and Sanskrit.

Thiru. Nanda Chandran ezuti_nAr:
>Regarding Frontline - the magazine is so leftist ....

May be N. Ram is leftist, (but he is very rich and lives in
a big bungalow), but those who write articles come from
non-communist backgrounds. Eg., the religious columns authors
and Dr. Witzel, ...

Regards,
N. Ganesan